IV Polish Business Analytics Summit
March 22-23rd 2016, Warsaw, Airport Okęcie hotel
Let’s meet at the IV Polish Business Analytics Summit!
It is the most interesting event for all of the professionals responsible for implementing analytical solutions and business end users. It is a meeting place, great opportunity for experiences exchange and networking
It is a place where you’ll get inspired.
Be a part of the IV Polish Business Analytics Summit and:
- Win the competitive battle – implement available solutions to better understand the needs and wants of your clients.
- Be faster, better and more successful in making business decisions thans to using dashboards and visualisation tools
- Access the added value of the data you possess using analytics
- Get the solutions that will give you the competitive edge
- Define and sort out your data – make your organisation a data driven one
I encourage you to register your presence today!
Alex Hancock Analytics ManagerShell Lubricants Supply Chain
Enda Ridge PhDAuthor of ' Guerrilla Analytics: a practical approach to working with data'
Thomas Rosenquist Business Intelligence ManagerMaersk Supply Services
Daniel Senter Business Intelligence Centre of Excellence ManagerNational Grid
Maciej BeręsewiczPoznan University of Economics
Michał Bryś Data ScientistAllegro
Bartosz Kostrzewski Market Intelligence ManagerPhilips Lightning
Michał Maliszewski Supply Chain Business Analyst EMEADanfoss
Wojciech Olszówka Chief Analyst of reporting systemsNC+
Maja Rynko Data Analytics Manager, Global MarketingSchneider Electric
Jacek Wallusch Senior Data Scientist, Global MarketingSchneider Electric
Bartosz Witorzeńć Retail Banking Strategic Initiatives ExpertmBank
Michał Własenko Lead Data ScientistGE Aviation
Agata Wójcik Public Segment Marketing ManagerPhilips Lighting
Michał Żyliński Analytics Solutions Expert CEEMicrosoft
More then 400
participants of previous editions!
Don't count on theory, take advantage of case study analyses
Fit the agenda to your needs
Choose from 12 paralell sessions
Extraordinary occassion for networking
You will meet analysts and business users
Hot topics 2016
- Agile Data Warehouse
- Overview on open-source solutions
- Big Data & traditional analytics
- Hadoop 2016 - lessons learned
- Visual anayltics – best practices
- Real-time analytics
- Business analyses in the area of B2Governance
- Digital business with analytics
- Predictive analytics in practice
- Social Business Intelligence
- Unstructured data management - best practices
video coverage III Polish Business Analytics Summit
We encourage you to review the video coverages from previous editions